PCCEG48X60 - Floor Level Cabinet Oven
The Grieve Model CBH-400 floor-level cabinet oven is a large oven for curing bulky or numerous parts at temperatures up to 400°F. It features a UL listed control panel, analog thermocouple actuated temperature controller, motor control push buttons, on-off heat switch, aluminized steel interior, fully reinforced floor, installed vacuum manifold, and can fit projects up to five feet long. Work can be placed directly on the reinforced floor or shelf loaded. Workspace starts at floor level for convenient loading of large items and easy access to top shelves.
- 208V, 230V, or 460V 3ph/60hz electrical service available
- Workspace dimensions: 48” wide x 48” deep x 60” high
- 80 cubic feet total interior work area
Overall dimensions: 68” wide x 79” deep x 74” high with an additional 10” on the rear for motor overhang and 9” on the right side for control panel.
- Watlow F4 programmable temperature controller with 40 recipes with a total of 256 programmable steps
- Two additional nickel plated wire shelves
- 80 CFM Exhauster, includes exhauster air flow safety switch (added 6kW)
- A 10-port vacuum manifold to include ten quick disconnect plugs, individual vacuum gauges and hand valves connected to a common manifold
See spec sheet for additional information
Please add power requirements to the notes section of the RFQ.
Product image may vary from actual product
PCCEG48X60 Recommended Products
Certified To: BMS 8-79 Style 120 38" CL3
Certified To: BMS 8-168 3K-70-PW TY2&3 CL 2
Certified To: BMS 5-101 TY 2 GR 10
BMS 5-129 TY 4 CL 2D GR 10