Terms and Conditions
Sales Terms and Conditions
- ORDERING. Purchase orders must be in writing either hard copy or transmitted by e-mail or fax. Confirmation of pricing and orders are acceptance of such order. This is subject to limitations of liability. Orders can be rejected at any time for any reason.
- PRICING. Prices are given as quotes. A quotation is valid for 30 days, after which a new quote is required. Pricing is subject to change. Notice will be given if pricing changes. Any changes in quantity or release date may result in price changes. Pricing does not include federal, state, and local taxes and duties, if any. Additional charges may be added for air shipments and special packaging requirements.
- CHANGES. Purchaser may by written order make changes within the general guidelines of the purchase order, the following must comply therewith: (1) method of packing or shipment; (2) place and/or time of delivery. Once the purchase order has been confirmed to ship, any changes to the purchase order by the purchaser will result in a $100.00 re-processing fee.
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS. A 25% restocking fee will be charged for all orders that have been processed to ship. Special orders will not be subject to cancellation unless prior authorization is given from Pacific Coast Composites.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT. Payment Terms are net 30 days from date of Pacific Coast Composites invoice unless otherwise stated in writing from Pacific Coast Composites. Product is shipped F.O.B. point of shipment. Not with standing any other provision of the quote or these terms, Pacific Coast Composites reserves the right to change the product price in its discretion at any time. Pacific Coast Composites reserves the right to reject, hold, delay, or cancel any orders in the event that the customer fails to meet payment schedules or other credit or financial requirements established by Pacific Coast Composites.
- DELAY. Pacific Coast Composites is not liable for delay or failing to deliver due to war, riots, workers accidents, strikes, shortages, fires, floods, legal interference, forfeits suppliers, or other causes beyond Pacific Coast Composites reasonable control.
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT. All products are shipped F.O.B. point of shipment. Any claim to damaged product during shipment will be filed by the account owner in which the product was shipped on, and/or in accordance with the carrier’s terms and conditions.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. If damage occurs to Buyer’s material as a result of Pacific Coast Composites negligence in processing, Pacific Coast Composites sole liability is only that of the amount of charges made for damaged material by Pacific Coast Composites. Claims by buyer must be made within 10 days from date shipment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Limitation of liability is in effect despite the legal or unbiased theory under which such losses or damages including breach of contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability.
- RETURNS.Written authorization from Pacific Coast Composites is required prior to processing any returned items. Returned material shipped without prior authorization will be refused.
- REVERSAL OF SHIPMENT CHARGES. An administrative fee of $50 will be issued to the purchaser if the shipping charges are reversed to Pacific Coast Composites without prior authorization. The purchaser will be responsible for all shipping charges associated with the order in accordance with Pacific Coast Composites terms and conditions, as agreed upon.
- RESOLUTION OF QUESTIONS AND CLAIMS. All parties agree to resolve any claims, questions, or disputes from quotation or products sold.
- LAW. Seller shall be in agreement with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- All materials must be customer approved when required and shall comply with applicable specification revision level in effect on the date shipment is made to Pacific Coast Composites.
- Supplier certificate of conformance, material certification and test reports are required.
- Supplier shall maintain a Quality System meeting the requirements of AS9100 or ISO 9000, or have in place a system that has been independently approved by Pacific Coast Composites.
- Supplier agrees to provide detailed written notification to Pacific Coast Composites when a non-conformance of the product is determined to exist, or is suspected to exist.
- Supplier agrees to notify Pacific Coast Composites of any product or process changes and where required to obtain its approval.
- All quantities and schedule dates are subject to change.
- This purchase order establishes right of entry into your facility by Pacific Coast Composites, its Customers, and Government/ regulatory authorities in order to verify the quality of work and related records, any tests or investigation will be made with prior notification.
- Pacific Coast Composites requires at least 80% shelf-life remaining on all material unless prior authorization is obtained through Pacific Coast Composites. Shelf life requirement does not apply to dry fabric or consumable materials.
- Supplier shall maintain records for a period of 10 years.
- Supplier shall flow down customer requirements to sub-tier suppliers.